Saturday, June 26, 2010

One World One Game...

Want to dedicate this blog to the Socceroos!

Played their hearts out against Serbia. We won 2-1 but could not advance because of goal difference.

Ouch!



Everytime I hear this song, it always puts a smile on my face. It's simple but yet the tune always stays in my head.

I sing along and at the end as it gets louder and faster, I just want to shout out..

"Oneeee world, one game, one hope, one dream, lets all play some football
one kick, one goal, one cup, one team, lets all play some football
one goal, one game, one hope, one dream, lets all play some football
one kick, one goal, one cup, one team, lets all play some football "

Well done boys...and thank you SBS

F word? Football does make the world go round! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment