Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I am supposed to be doing work but I just can't help myself

Reading...

One of life's grander gifts...not today, not for me anyways.

Here I am in the office, reading and validating work for a Diploma subject, making sure it is grammartically correct and such... (ironic because I am slightly dyslexic)

To keep me going, I arm myself with coffee, snacks (Grain Waves, Sour Cream & Chives) and some chocolate (Hazelnut from Kokoblack)... but I get distracted.



My mind wonders and soon it stops at a cartoon that I loved as a kid - Macross.

Not the newer editions but the old school first series, 'The Super Dimension Fortress Macross'.

Wow man, it brings back the memories.

I used to have a toy fighter plane, VF-1 Valkyrie, where it could transform from a F-14 Tomcat into a Battleroid mode.

It was the best toy I ever had.... and I somehow lost it.

No matter how hard I try to remember, I never could find out where I misplaced it. Maybe it was stolen, maybe my mom gave it away....

I was gutted until 2 hours ago ...

No comments:

Post a Comment