Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ads I've created in my free time


I am going through this creative phrase, where I have a zillion ideas popping out of my head and plan to put all the ideas onto my blog.

Do be patient as one day, you will get to seem them all.

There seems to be a widespread bullying in schools today, be it physical, oral or even cyber so I've created these 2 ads, playing with words using InDesign, to fit the climate and to educate students of what is happening in our schools.

Hopefully, when kids see these ads, they will hopefully change their attitude to each other.

The theme is: "Bullying is not cool for school"

I am using this blog as a platform for my work as a copywriter. Hopefully someone might like my work and we can work together to put more ideas into action.

F word: F. Scott Fitzrgerald wannabe

1 comment: