Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Saturdays at Semaarn

I work as a Senior Hairstylist (Saturdays only) at Semaarn Salons at 226 Clarendon Street South Melbourne.

I love it because it allows me creativity and I love making all my clients beautiful!

The head honcho is Roland . He's a pretty funny guy. Very cool but also very serious about hairdressing. He's like a giant-koala-bear, you just want to hug him!

There's also Susan (Salon Manager), John (Principal Colourist), Catherine and Navi (Junior Stylists) and Charlize (Director of First Impressions)

The team is great because the energy is similar yet different.

Today, I managed to take a few photos of the salon.







p.s. if you are in the area, come in and whisper, 'theFword' and to me, it means I've managed to reach out to you using this medium. (plus a 30% discount on cuts and colours!)

But only to me because if you say it to Charlize or someone else, you might get a slap!!

Let's make the F word French: Frisson (pronounced, 'Frie-s-on')

It means a sudden surge of excitement.

Ooooooo le frisson!

No comments:

Post a Comment