Sunday, April 25, 2010

'Foolpy'

About 3 weeks ago, I was really stressed out with work and decided to reward myself by doing some online shopping.

My original plan was to look for a 2nd hand book by Bernard Cornwell but I got sidetracked and went a little berzerk...

...and in the end, I bought these instead.

One 27"iMac
Two bicycles
Four movies posters
Was going to buy a new TV for the World Cup but decided to cool off the credit card.
(Besides, I have till end May to score myself a sweet deal)

Anyways, the posters have arrived from the States and I picked them up last week from my local news agent/post office.

I love sci-fi, so they are from classic movies and from the new genre of movies.


1. The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)



2. Tron Legacy (2010)



3. Kick Ass (2010)



4. Star Wars (1977)


How cool are they?

It was foolish but I'm happy

So, I created this F word -'Foolpy'

Oh... and if you're wondering about the book.... no I didn't get it in the end. Might try Savers next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment