Sunday, April 18, 2010

Salon Melbourne 2010


Over the weekend, I attended the Salon Melbourne 2010 held at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.

Great expo with lots of beauty and hairdressing stalls but more importantly, it had 2 of my favourite hairdressers:
Brad Ngata and Tracy Hughes.

These guys really produce quality hairdressing magic and I have been secretly following and admiring their work from a distance.

I believe Brad was the Hair Director for 2010 L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival while Tracy is known of her creative colour work and is one of the top Australian Educators. (I think she's got a couple of new educational DVDs out because someone pass me her pamphlet)

Was on my way out of the Expo and saw them coming back from a smoke. Wanted to introduce myself but didn't have the balls. Fuck!

No worries, next time for sure.

Anyways, here are some of the pictures from yesterday's event.

Enjoy.














I appreciate his artform. Needless to say, the 'F' word is like his theme: 'Fairily'

No comments:

Post a Comment