Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I want to ride my bicycle... I want to ride my bike....

There is something so special about riding a bicycle.

The wind in your hair, the freedom of being in control,
its faster than walking, and it's cool cause we are reducing
carbon emissions.

So, let me introduce to you my 2 prized possessions.

First up, my purple beauty called Elaine.

I won her from an ebay auction. Never really a big user of ebay
but sometimes, I get lucky and win something.

I knew straight away that was my bike the moment I saw it
and I got the winning bid!

Elaine's very eye candy and recommended for advanced riders.
Got lots of comments and she's definitely a keeper.




This is classic here. I call him, George. He's old school, a little boxy
but still got the looks. Single gear bike which means, it's a bitch
riding up a slope.

Bought him outright and assembled myself.

He aint heavy, he's my George. :)



If you ever are in the area, swing by and we can go for a ride to St Kilda
Beach. I reckon it will be good exercise!

"F" word for the day..? Definitely "Flash!"

1 comment: